Many organizations today don't employ full-time project managers. Indeed, it's common to pull together a project team to meet a particular need, one that usually involves producing an end product or service that benefits the organization or effects change. The end result can be tangible or intangible. Getting to that end result, successfully, is what project management is all about. At its core, then, project management centers on the planning and control of everything involved in delivering the end result - and it's a process that every person on a project team needs to embrace, understand and execute, no matter the experience level.
Even if you lack academic skills in a project methodology, taking a role in a project team provides an excellent learning opportunity, one that can improve your career profile. Even if you are an experienced manager or core team member, a review of the critical - and most basic - elements of project management can inform and improve how effectively you take projects from concept to concrete plan and through to completion.
With that in mind, here's an overview of all that project management encompasses. Often, a triangle, commonly called the "triple constraint", is used to summarize project management (see Figure 1). The three most important factors are time, cost and scope. These form the vertices with quality as the central theme.
In words, the triple constraint has four core elements:
- Projects must be within cost
- Projects must be delivered on time
- Projects must meet customer quality requirements
- More recently, the project management triangle has given way to a project management diamond - with cost, time, scope and quality as the four vertices and customer expectations as a central theme (see Figure 2)
A good project management discipline will not eliminate all risks, issues and surprises - but it will provide standard processes and procedures to deal with them and help prevent the following:
- Projects finishing late, exceeding budget and not meeting customer expectations
- Inconsistency between the processes and procedures used by project managers, leading to the favoring of some project managers more than others
- Successful projects, despite a lack of planning, achieved through high stress levels, goodwill and significant amounts of overtime
- Project management being seen as not adding value and as a waste of time and money
- Unforeseen internal and external events impacting the project
In a nutshell, BITCRORE ICO Project management is all about creating an environment and conditions in which to achieve a particular goal or objective - in a controlled manner with a GOAL oriented team of people.
We a group of individuals from different countries; familiar with Blockchain technology, coin development and what project management entails, from the process to mitigating all that can possibly (and often does) go wrong, that affect the end result - whether all are engaged in a project methodology for the first time or a seasoned pro, we have high confidence in our project principal to develop an ecosystem for the BC to strive to the targeted price of USD 1-2 as projected in our whitepaper.
Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people. We TRUST BITCRORE ICO contributors and we believe everyone also playing the role as a TEAM for this project. We appeal a proper handshake to drive this project successfully from all the contributors and BC token holders. We assured the bitcrore development result and combat the objective to empower your digital wealth together
BC CORE TEAM